Map to our site on Shumway Lake, Hwy 5A
Breaking News: KWSC to host the 2015 WSWBC Waterski Provincials including adaptive on July 25-26, 2015!!
The Kamloops Waterski Club is a not for profit society whose goal is to foster and promote the grassroots development of towed watersports. We do this by providing safe and affordable access to towed watersports to a wide variety of people. We have previously held the following events:
- 2013 British Columbia Wakeboard Championships
- 2013 British Columbia Barefoot Championships
- 2006 British Columbia Provincial Waterski Championships
- 2001 Canadian National Barefoot Championships
- 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 BC Provincial Wakeboard Championships
- 1999 Canadian National Extreme Championships (Wakeboard and Barefoot)
- 1994 British Columbia Provincial Water Ski Championships
- 1993 Canada Summer Games - Waterskiing
- 1992 Western Canadian Waterskiing Championships
- A yearly adaptive clinic for persons with disabilities
- A yearly "Learn to ski " program in partnership with the City of Kamloops Parks and Recreation department.